More Adventurous

Friday, November 24, 2006

Family Vacation

I've been missing Danny a lot lately. Earlier today I was sitting on the couch when my uncle yelled "everyone ready to go?" My first thought was to find Danny and see what he was up to. Next I realized that he was in Italy, and he was probably sleeping. I'm glad that I will get to spend some time with him during the Christmas break! We've bought our tickets and reserved a hotel room, and all that is left to do is to finish the semester, pack my bags, and jump on a plane.

My family is certainly eccentric, and sometimes quite awkward, but it is significant to me that these are the people that I am closest related to on Earth, and the ones that would be disappointed to see the family name come to an end.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Shadow said...

How a'come you didn't let on y'all was a Nintendo fan? I was plumb sore when I found out you wrassled a Wii and me, who've followed Nintendo and their rip-roarin' history for years, and who was as happy as pig with a mouth full of slop about Twilight Princess since the day it was announced, have yet to even see one for sale around these here parts. I hear tell you think you're man enough to lick anyone in a match of Smash Bros (okay, so that part isn't strictly true) and I hear tell I have a brother of mine who could hog-tie anyone and give 'em more'n what they asked for besides. Me? I'm more of a Metroid Prime cowboy myself.

Yer fixin' for a showdown son.

In all honestly, I stink at Melee, when I play, it's more like a game of "toss the Fox." Fox was so smooth in the old one, and I stuck with him. Unfortunately he's not stuck by me :(

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a delightful triip. It sounds like so much fun! One of my friends is going to Belgium in two days with her father. I don't know how long they're going to be gone, but they get to go to a performance of some Mozart flute quartets while they're over there. *sigh* :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home