More Adventurous

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good news

Hey cool, I just got two new scholarships! That feels nice. Also, to the crew headed down to Houston, I am in fact going to be in town the weekend of the 15th. It's a little sad, but I got booted from the offshore trip by one of the new hires, who has higher priority than I do. They may still schedule another trip for later in the summer, though. Another fun thing, I found that we have tea bags here, in addition to the kind-of-nasty coffee I had been drinking. Neato! After work today, I'm going to do laundry, go to Tai Chi, and go running. Anyone who reads ->this word, tell me to claim your prize.

5 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! me! me!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kevin K. said...

Done! I can't wait to see you guys!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what word? prize? mine?

played some DDR today. i sucked hardcore (failing 6-step songs left and right) but i think i'm starting to "get it" again (as, at the end, I passed a 8-step one).

today i went shopping with my aunt in downtown guelph. small cute consignment shops = gold for an amateur photographer. good times :)

now, i'm going to go post some more pictures on facebook.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Kevin K. said...

Yes! You will get a prize, if you come down from Canada to see me. Haha, no, I will bring it to you! But not in Canada. This reminded me of a Tenacious D song "Tell me dear, what's your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it, but I'll order it from Zan-zi-bar!" I can't wait to play DDR again, so be really awesome at it this summer, so you can smash me on Sakura or Matsuri-Japan.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

kevin! :) i see you soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home