More Adventurous

Monday, June 19, 2006

More Sleepy







EDIT: Upon anyone who reads this and doesn't comment, I pronounce a curse!
EDIT: I just scored some sweet Chevron swag! COFFEE MUG!

Here's a pretty precise rundown of what has happened over the past 14 hours, for the benefit of my friends who are wondering if I survived my flight home.

8 pm - plane leaving (nominally)
- sat and read "My Name is Red" and listened to songs about plane crashes and fate.
9 pm - plane left (actually)
- iPod battery died, sat in silence
- read through Time magazine and agreed it was good Zarqawi was killed (he was the headsman from that video, which I didn't know)
10:30 pm - got into the pickup/covered garage place, with choking exhaust fumes.
11 pm - talked to Leroy, from Passagoula Louisiana, the shuttle driver for the parking lot I used.
11:30 pm - reunited with my car, glasses fogged in the rain
12:00 pm - home! A few Go books I'd ordered have arrived
7:00 am - woke, raining beauty outside, dim green glow through all of my windows, and my bed was softer than ever. Got up. Also, that owl was going on full volume, but I didn't notice for awhile.
8:00 am - Got to work, while driving past pond saw a Nutria rat by the pond. Took his picture, and then he jumped into the lake. I'll put it up here later when I get home.
9:00 am - started working! Work work work! Let's get something done!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting, i'm glad to know you arrived safely.

so, i don't understand kgs. i've gone up yet another rank (to "26k?") without having played a single game for nearly a week. i think it's lying.

i'm sorry i couldn't say anything...

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, that's a cool rat. i didn't know those things existed. those are also excellent pictures. i'm glad you arrived safe.

jenny

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

duckies!:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home