More Adventurous

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Great things I just thought of

Here they are:

This is the coolest sentence that could ever be. Fathom:

"I intend to commit mail fraud."

Hahahahahaha.

Also, on the subject of Go (the game I am obsessed by):

Lee Sedol (my #3 idol) said

"I don't actually like killing my enemies' groups, but they keep invading my territory."

Wow. That is bravado!

Also, just played a teaching game with my padawan, and she has gotten sooo much better. I wonder when it happened? Did Go knowledge just need to simmer around in there for a while?

Also: And I'm excited that David Moore and myself are going climbing this week. Ohhhh so great.

For the interested: I went to a Bluegrass Festival yesterday, and it was about as magical and summertime-y as anything I've ever experienced. Mmmmm.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Kevin sensei, Go knowledge simmers like wonderfully exotic spices.

Mmm, spices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home