More Adventurous

Friday, June 15, 2007

Delicate hints of - is it prunes and ... crab ?



This pretty much says everything I have to say, so drink it in, and drink it somberly.

Today was totally great. I met so many fantastic people, a few of whom will receive mention here!

Greg - Totally cool fellow. Absolutely kind.
Jason - Researcher, got my contact info and wants to set up a lunch to talk about internship at awesome company!
Dan - Voice instructor / opera singer / environmentally conscious Christian.
Buddy - Been in the industry forever, taught us about virtue and commitment.

Talked to Andrew a lot, got disconnected a lot, but kept on reconnecting.

Also, I have a new favorite coffee shop drink!

Peace all, give me a call if / when you want to, cause I'd love to talk to you all day, promise!

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip said that he talked to you last night online.... And that he has decided that Go is a metaphor for everything in life. :o)

Glad to hear you're making friends!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger crystal said...

haha, I'm really glad that my wine doesn't taste like crab, and I'm also glad that I talked to you, although only for a few minutes ^^

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger crystal said...

yo, looks like it's about time for another blog post.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey kevin! i think i will call you soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home